Give your yard the all clear with the lightweight, rechargeable Ortho AllClear Power Mister. It is designed to treat flying insects and bugs, garden pests, and plant disease in gardens, across landscapes, in greenhouses, and on patios when used with liquid products intended for use with this type of device. Always follow directions for use. Use with Ortho BugClear Misting Mosquito Killer or Ortho BugClear Misting Insect Killer (sold separately). There’s no smoke, no gas fumes, and no propane needed with the battery-powered Ortho AllClear Power Mister.
- Ortho AllClear Power Mister is a rechargeable device that’s safer than propane foggers (this device does not use heat or pressurized gas, reducing the potential risk of fire or burns during operation)
- Designed for use in gardens, across landscapes, in greenhouses, and on patios
- Treats flying insects, bugs, garden pests, and plant disease–only use with liquid products intended for use with this type of device (always follow directions for use)
- Use with Ortho BugClear Misting Mosquito Killer or Ortho BugClear Misting Insect Killer (sold separately)
- Sprays up to 15 feet and covers up to 20,000 square feet per charge
Series Name: AllClear Cordless Power
Unit of Measure: Count
Unit of Measure Quantity: 1
Package Quantity: 1
Area of Use: Lawn
Raul Haley (verified owner) –
I was looking for this all over the places, I am glad I found your ad on facebook
Aiyana Paul (verified owner) –
Really good device, I have used it for a month now and it is working really good. No cons observed till now. Would recommend to purchase this device for sanitization.
Erin Parks (verified owner) –
Bought this machine for our office, works very well. The pressure is good because of which the entire office gets fumigated within 10-12 minutes
Robin Walsh (verified owner) –
value for money. convenient to use daily for my clinic setup.
Charlie Lewis (verified owner) –
Good Product in this price. Working properly from last 3 months.
Morgan Scott (verified owner) –
it was out of stock for many days… now its back, thanks hypofoggers 🙂